We have pre-booked appointments available. Please do not just “turn up” at reception requesting to see a doctor. This is not always convenient and a consultation cannot be guaranteed.
These appointments can be booked via three methods:
- On-line (use the link above)
(Login and password needed from the practice reception,
for instructions view the online appointment booking guide)
- Telephone - Please ring the practice during practice opening hours.
- In Person - You may arrange your pre-booked appointment at reception during practice opening hours.
If a pre-booked appointment is not available, patients can telephone between 8.00 and 10.00am and have the following two options:
- Triage doctor - Your name, telephone number and brief details of the problem (if appropriate) will be taken and the duty doctor will telephone you back. This could result in telephone advice, if appropriate, a prescription to help your condition or, lastly, if either of these is unsuitable you will be given a time to attend surgery that morning.
- If you know your condition cannot be helped by a telephone call, the receptionist will give you a time to attend surgery later that morning (these slots do fill quickly). Although every effort will be made, we cannot guarantee this will be the doctor of your choice.
These are by appointment only - as the surgeries are shorter there is insufficient time to allow for extras, unless of course an urgent medical problem means this is desirable. Remember: if it is general advice you require NHS 111 can give this.
Please cancel any unwanted appointments. If you have an online login you can cancel pre-booked doctors appointments there. It's quick and convenient and releases the appointment for others immediately.